30 ton chain hoist is mainly used for lifting heavy materials in port, warehouse, factory, building construction etc. It can be used together with bridge crane, gantry crane and trolley. AIMIX Group, a famous electric hoist supplier, provides high quality chain hoist with various loading capacity. Our chain hoist is designed according to national standards and has many competitive advantages, such as attractive appearance, wide application, multi-function, simple operation. It can save cost and improve the working efficiency, which makes it necessary equipment for saving energy and time and improving working conditions.
Why choose our electric chain hoist?
For heavy duty electric hoist, like 30 ton chain hoist, our company provides dual-brake system to ensure the safety. New electromagnetic brake system has quick response and provides forward brake force. The other is mechanical brake system. Very reliable mechanical brake can coordinate with magnetic brake mutually and can stop working any time. Standard chain hoist adopts reliable helical gear, which can prolong the service life through reducing gear occlusal effect. The special design makes the gear more durable. And the gear is made of alloy steel and has maximum strength through professional fine heat treatment.
How to safely use a 30-ton chain hoist
A 30-ton electric hoist is designed to lift and carry extremely heavy loads. Anytime you are dealing with such heavy objects, safety has got to be one of your top priorities. There is the potential for serious injury or even death if the hoist is not used correctly.
One of the first things that you need to do is make sure that your load does not weigh more than the maximum capacity of the hoist. Depending on how it is mounted, a 30-ton electric chain hoist may not actually be able to lift 30 tons of weight. Be sure to read the user manual for the hoist carefully to find out the maximum load capacity for every situation that you may encounter. That way, you can be sure that you don’t inadvertently overload the hoist.
Another important safety procedure that you should get in the habit of is carefully inspecting the hoist every time you use it. Before you attach the hoist to the object that you will be lifting, take a close look at it to make sure that everything is in good shape. Keep an eye out for any signs of wear or damage that could limit its ability to perform the job safely.
Anyone who uses the hoist should undergo special training so that they know how to use it properly. Having someone that doesn’t really know what they are doing operate the hoist is a recipe for disaster. Only allow people who have been properly trained to operate the crane to avoid any unintentional mishaps.
Regular maintenance also plays a key role in safety. Make sure to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines in regards to maintenance. This may include periodic inspections, cleaning, and other measures designed to ensure that the hoist works the way it was designed to.
When attaching the hoist to a load, always double or triple check to make sure that it is securely attached before you begin trying to lift it. Additionally, make sure that you and any other workers stay out of the area where the load is being lifted in case it happens to slip and fall. There should never be anyone directly below the load. Even if the hoist has been carefully inspected and the load is secure when it is lifted, there is always a chance that it could come loose. The best way to avoid injuries is by steering clear of the area altogether.
Learning how to properly operate a 30-ton hoist can go a long way toward improving workplace safety. By following simple safety procedures, you can dramatically reduce the chances of any accidents occurring as a result of using the hoist. This can help create a safer workplace where employees don’t have to worry about getting injured on the job.
It doesn’t take long to inspect the hoist before using it or to double check that a load is secure before lifting it. However, these simple steps can truly be lifesaving if they prevent a heavy load from falling off of the hoist.
Electric chain hoist parts names
1. Motor Housing
- Aluminum alloy casting, features rigid structure and light weight.
- Motor framed with radiant cooling fins, permits 40% (dual speed 40/20%, YSF-series 15%) duty cycle.
2. Motor Brake
- Electro-Magnetic Brake Controller-a unique design in its field, features simultaneous braking upon release even under full load.
3. Limit Switch
- Fitted at both top and botton ends, shuts off power automatically to prevent load chain from running out.
4. Load Chain
- Grade 80 case hardened alloy steel chain.
- Hot forged high tensile steel, rigid and durable, 360°swivel, fitting with safety latch to assure safe lifting.
6. Hoist Bracket
- Double high-tensile alloy steel plate bracket, features rugged and durable construction.
7. Mechanical Brake
- Advanced design, assures secure braking even under overload. In conjunction with motor brake, features “DOUBLE BRAKE SYSTEM” for safety and durability in hoist operation.
- Power to pendant control reduced to 24V or 48V for safer operation.
9. Magnetic Contactor
- High performance non-fuse circuit breakers allow frequent trouble cycling with free operation.
10.Phase Error Relay
- A specially designed electric board prevents motor from running at it reverse phased.
11.Push Button Pendant
- Offers light and durable switching controls.
Features of our chain hoist 30 ton
1. Reasonable design, high quality, factory price
2. Low noise, smooth starting, immediate stopping
3. High efficiency, better security
4. Simple operation, easy maintenance
5. Advanced technology, perfect service
6. Light weight, low headroom
Any question, pls contact us freely!